Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Absolutely perfect!

I'm pretty sure the other 127,276 people who watched this yesterday woke up this morning with "...strong together, united forever, they're the best of friiiiieeeends!" on repeat in their heads. It's an outstanding pieces of work.

Brain Food Brain Food

Unnerving.

It played out like a genuine nightmare, a terrifying situation with the fella running from place to place and coming across other people. The music was perfectly suited too, loved it all.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Gets better everytime I watch it.

His stare, the classic Demolition Man picture, the shaking con. Perfect lip-sync too!

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

"I'm gonna' get you!"

Straight to the top! So you're running for President when?

BarbequebeefburgerRETURNS BarbequebeefburgerRETURNS

HOLY COW. BURGERS.

I waited, I waited and I waited. Everyday that passed made my life a living hell. How could I live without the popcorn? It wasn't easy, I'll tell you that and today all my dreams came true.

A detailed review is required because, quite frankly, an event on this scale will never happen again in our lifetimes. We're all part of something special here.

Your skills have improved a million times since the end of the series; you must have been practising non-stop. The sound is better that 6.1 DTS EX Surround Sound. The violence was intense, he goes up, he goes down, he goes up then up again then down. Honestly it was too much for me to take at some points, I had to look away.

Bravo Bbqbeefburgerman, bravo.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

I did pratise for all those years to make as epic comeback as possible.

p

Barbequebeefburger final Barbequebeefburger final

The end? It... It can't be!

Everybody bow your heads. Popcorn is available to purchase on your way out.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

IT WASNT THE END Ahahahad2421

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

Jerry stop it.

Stop faking your death then actually getting killed on Diagnosis Murder today. At first I thought this would be awful but then I saw how many production companies were involved and my impression of it was instantly raised. NOT ENOUGH CAR CHASES.

Hotdog Acidtrip! Hotdog Acidtrip!

Hotdog stampings.

That's a touchdown in my book.

Ghosteater Ghosteater

Excellent sound design.

You heard what I said.

Gazebo Gazebo

A perfect short cartoon.

The Gazebo action just blew me away, he was like some kind of awesome superhero! Nice use of Aphex Twin too.