The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

The ONLY Flash game that has kept me coming back.

Phew, okay. It's safe to reload...
No, Johnny! Look out for that fat runner with a cleaver! Johnny! Nooooooo!

Tons of fun, I must have played it through about ten times, just doesn't get old. Looking forward to the next part. Must... avenge... Johnny. Or heartlessly replace him in the next town.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

They never cease to amaze me.

The amount of effort and planning to go into these must be immense, these games are perfect, because there's nothing you could really add to make them better, just different puzzles and an advancing storyline. An excellent variety of ambient music too this time.

The extra information at the end was the icing on the cake! As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Gateway II Gateway II

Outstanding work.

I found this a few weeks back when it was part of a competition and I was sucked in totally, very engrossing. Together with its prequel, it's easily the best Flash game series I've played in ages. The story appears to be complete but I hope another game from you is in the works.

-Red- -Red-

Best week for games on Newgrounds!

I played it a couple of times the day after it got Daily 1st, then again the next few days and I keep coming back for more!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Pukeosaurus.

Genius game, very original and the only thing that would improve it is adding more levels so looking forward to some sequel action.

Neon Neon

Very slick.

and very fun, these kind of games never get old. Much more control with the mouse than other versions I've played before on here. Good work!

Labyrinth - TSF Labyrinth - TSF

Lots of fun.

Very good, it reminded me of a level from Earthworm Jim.

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

So damn good!

Thank the Zombie gods for whatever made you think: “I’m going to start making a zombie survival game today!” It’s perfect, just hard enough so you keep coming back for more, I can’t stop playing it!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Straight 10.

Thank you for busting my mouse! Graphics looked very smooth and detailed GIVE ME BACK MY TIME.

3d logic 3d logic

A really brilliant game.

I could play this for ages, I love logic games like this, fantastic graphic too.