Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Absolutely perfect!

I'm pretty sure the other 127,276 people who watched this yesterday woke up this morning with "...strong together, united forever, they're the best of friiiiieeeends!" on repeat in their heads. It's an outstanding pieces of work.

Brain Food Brain Food

Unnerving.

It played out like a genuine nightmare, a terrifying situation with the fella running from place to place and coming across other people. The music was perfectly suited too, loved it all.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Gets better everytime I watch it.

His stare, the classic Demolition Man picture, the shaking con. Perfect lip-sync too!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

The ONLY Flash game that has kept me coming back.

Phew, okay. It's safe to reload...
No, Johnny! Look out for that fat runner with a cleaver! Johnny! Nooooooo!

Tons of fun, I must have played it through about ten times, just doesn't get old. Looking forward to the next part. Must... avenge... Johnny. Or heartlessly replace him in the next town.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

They never cease to amaze me.

The amount of effort and planning to go into these must be immense, these games are perfect, because there's nothing you could really add to make them better, just different puzzles and an advancing storyline. An excellent variety of ambient music too this time.

The extra information at the end was the icing on the cake! As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Gateway II Gateway II

Outstanding work.

I found this a few weeks back when it was part of a competition and I was sucked in totally, very engrossing. Together with its prequel, it's easily the best Flash game series I've played in ages. The story appears to be complete but I hope another game from you is in the works.